Friday, May 30, 2008

Free Sessions

I know that my sister has posted a link to my site from her Facebook and MySpace pages. If anyone is interested in having a free session with me, let me know. I will edit your photos for you and give you a copy on CD to use however you want. Right now I'm just trying to get more experience and more pictures to add to my portfolio. This would be a great deal for someone wanting Senior portraits, engagement pictures, bridal portraits, family pictures, or single portraits.

I live in Cincinnati, but would be willing to travel back to my home town, or any town near by or in between. If you got here from Angie's post you know where my home town is. Please understand that I do work 3 days a week as a full time nurse, but I will do my best to work with your schedule. Just leave a comment here or send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

The Anderson's said...

My husband and I would love to have some pics done if you are in the marshall area. And would not mind at all to let you use us as practice. I went to school with your sister and saw her pics they are amazing. Great Job. I just recently bought a canon rebel and I am anticipating the arival of it, but it is kinda hard to do our own photos. You can e-mail me at jeremynreese@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I was searching the web trying to find others views on how to take the NCLEX RN, and I ended up looking at your awesome photography ! I just wanted to say, "great work!"
I am taking my test next Friday. And if you are still looking for someone to practice on, my son will be a senior this year, and will need his senior pictures ! :) w.leisring@yahoo.com
God Bless, your comment about being in church and having that peace, help me realize that HE is in control. Thank you !