Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pictures from my first actual photo shoot are up!

I took my sister Angie and her fiance Brandon's engagement pictures this past weekend. I still have a TON to edit and get posted, but I thought I would post so everyone can see what I've got so far. We had a lot of fun and spent almost all day taking pictures. We started out taking pictures at my parents house, then at the train tracks by their house, then a state park in their home town, and finally at the high school that Angie, Brandon, and I graduated from. Angie and Brandon met in high school and we were hoping to get a few inside the building, but it was locked up for the holiday weekend.

Keep checking back to my Flickr account this week and next as I post more pictures. Here are a few of my favorites so far.



Thanks guys! Angie I can't wait to take your bridal portraits!!

Oh, and comments are welcome either here or on Flickr! Let me know what you think and any suggestions on way to improve for next time are appreciated! I'm still learning as I go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing our pictures! I cant wait to see them all when you get done editing them. You did an awesome job! I love you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

i found your blog while googling for my D70 repair. I've been taking pictures professionally for nearly two years now and I'd say you've gotten off to a good start! If you ever want to do a wedding in Texas, yell at me a bit and I'll show you around or do a wedding with you! :)